Kingfisher International Precision Handheld Fiber Optic Test Equipment
Since its beginning in 1986, Kingfisher International has been
recognized as a leader in the fiber optic test instrument and
measurement industry. Currently Kingfisher International test
instruments are being utilized by major Telco's in 70 countries
throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
In January 2006, Kingfisher International firmly entered the US
fiber optic test and measurement market by the signing of a vendor
contract with Embarq Logistics (formerly Sprint North Supply).
Key differentiators of Kingfisher International Fiber Optic Test equipment:
· Develops world's first talk set with long range and hands free capability.
· Worlds first to offer 3 year standard warranty, extendable to 5 or 7 year optional warranty.
· Worlds first to offer and establish 3 year calibration validity period.
· Worlds first to offer fully bi-directional hand-held tester.
· ILAC, MRA, NATA/NIST 1982, NATO.
· Achieves Global Standards compliance, IS09000 and NATA calibration laboratory, 1993.
· Achieves Global Standards compliance, ISO 9001: 2000 accreditation, 1994.
· Achieves NATO Certification, Approval, and Listing compliance.
· Kingfisher International develops and patents the revolutionary Cold Clamp, 1995.
· Cold Clamp wins prestigious Photonics Circle of Excellence Award, 1998.
· Achieves Global Standards compliance, ISO/TEC 17025 accreditation, 1999.
· Kingfisher International releases the KI-7824 four wavelength multi purpose light source for testing both single mode and multimode fiber optic systems, December, 2002.
· Kingfisher International releases the K1-7300A series four wavelength CWDM Premium Loss Test Set for emerging CWDM, LAN, and FTTH applications, November, 2004.
· Kingfisher International releases the upgraded KT-7340A series Bi-Directional, four wavelength, Optical Return Loss Tester for high fiber count CWDM, LAN and FTTH applications, July, 2005.
· Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the Victorian Photonics Network, 2005.
· Asia Pacific Technology Master Distributor contract signed and ratified with Kingfisher International, August, 2005.
Kingfisher International instruments have become
established as the principle Telco testing